General Guidelines (Please Read Carefully)
- All passengers must be aged 6 or over. Under-16s must have parental consent and be accompanied by an adult, who doesn’t need to fly.
- Minimum height 5 ft. Maximum height: 6ft 2in.
- Maximum weight per individual seat is 15 stone.
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant.
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with your GP before booking.
- The above are only guidelines and may differ at our various contracted helicopter service operators and locations please check at the time of booking.
- We aim to give disabled customers every chance to participate, if you would like to discuss any specific requirements before you book, please e-mail us at Hello@highflyinghelicopter.com
- It is your responsibility to confirm any of the restrictions are not prohibitive. Should you wish to discuss any items please e-mail Hello@highflyinghelicopter.com and we will be happy to help.
- Voucher holders are free to book their preferred date within the valid period as stated on the voucher.
- Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions (more details on weather in the ‘weather’ section below.
- To ensure you are able to go on your desired date we recommend booking 6-8 weeks in advance. During peak periods it may be longer however some third party operators may be able to fit in bookings much sooner.
- We advise not to make any travel, accommodation or any other arrangements until you have received confirmation of your booking.
- Additional fees may apply for variation or cancellation of your booking.
What about the Weather
- All contracted third party operators are dependent on weather conditions to provide the flight.
- If your flight is cancelled due to the weather, the contracted third party operator will send a notification at the contact details provided during your purchase.
- You will be able to re-schedule and your flight will be put on hold for 90 days whilst you decide on an alternative date.
- Please note all re-scheduled flights will remain subject to weather conditions.
If your on-hold booking is not re-scheduled by 1 year from the original flight date, your booking will expire and you will not be entitled to a re-schedule or a refund.
- The Pilots will use the aviation forecast on the morning of the flight to make a decision on suitability of the weather. The actual weather may differ from the forecast, however the pilots decision is final.
How long should I allow for this experience?
You should allow approximately 1 hour for the experiences. Upon booking you can ask for estimates specific to the experience you purchased.
What should I wear?
You should wear flat soled shoes or boots and comfortable casual clothing suitable for the time of year and weather conditions – remember airfields can be exposed places.
Can I bring spectators?
Spectators are welcome, but adult supervision is required for under 16s on airfield premises.
Disabled access varies depending on the location; please discuss this when making your booking.
Your voucher is valid for twelve months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiry.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
High Flying Helicopter under no circumstances will be held liable for any damage.
The night before your experience:
Please call the weather check number that you will be given during the booking process to confirm that your flight is going ahead.
On the day:
Please remember to take the following:
Two forms of identification (required by law)
1) Photo Identification (passport or driving licence)
2) Proof of Address (utility bill)
Your experience voucher
Your Boarding Pass (email confirmation)
Please ensure you arrive no later than 30 minutes before your flight unless otherwise stated on your email confirmation.